SOLUTIONS THAT IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOM LINE
ASSET VALUATION & DUE DILIGENCE
DRG Provides Confidential 3rd-Party Independent Expert Assessment International Communications Investments
- Commercial Due Diligence
Expert review all aspects of Management representation of revenues and costs (historical and forecasted) to support potential investment decisions. Perform sensitivity analysis on key variables to assess risks
- Technical Due Diligence
Expert review of the underlying network infrastructure, operations and procedures to assess capability to achieve business plan. Perform technical risk analysis and develop potential mitigation strategies
- Replacement Cost Valuation
Provide assessment of costs to replace assets under current market conditions to support valuation of existing assets
- Operations Analysis and Enhancement
Review cost profiles, network infrastructure, operations and procedures to identify improvement opportunities and potential OPEX reductions
To Date, DRG has supported clients with these services evaluating assets valued in excess of $8B.
Business & Network Planning
Planning for Market Entry or Business Expansion
- Market Studies: Examining market forces within your project’s competitive landscape
- Feasibility Studies: Gauging the viability of investment in a new or expanding network through demand, pricing, competition, construction cost and operating cost analysis
- Business Plans: Aimed at financing a new or expanding network
- Strategic Planning: Guidance on managing within today’s international communications marketplace
DRG has developed studies and plans for networks, whose COMBINED value exceeds $8B.
Guidance – Advancing Your Project Beyond its Critical First Steps
- Finance Support
Guidance on approaches and resources, and provision of required documentation development and third-party assessments
- Network Planning, Engineering & Design
Optimizing the technology, marine and engineering solution options to enable your project to compete effectively once built
- Budgetary Cost Estimates
Preliminary estimates for new projects to support the evaluation of potential solutions
- Network Procurement
Highly experienced support to contract for the construction of an undersea cable network and supporting terrestrial infrastructure; both commercially and technically
- Capacity, Spectrum and Fiber Pair Purchase
Guidance on options and terms to expand the network footprint beyond own network construction
- System Upgrade Procurement
Managing the multiplicity of equipment options to best suit your overarching requirements
- Partnership Solutions
Recommending who might best complement your own capabilities
Our Clients’ Feedback Speaks for Itself. We Make Sure It IS Done Right.
- Project & Contract Management
Looking out for your interests (on-time and on-budget delivery to contractual requirements) as construction proceeds.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
Early identification of potential risks and development of mitigation strategies.
- Engineering Oversight
Assuring the optimal network and marine solution
- Quality Assurance
Conducting audits, inspections, and reviewing test plans and results. Witness Factory Acceptance Tests and verify product compliance to requirements for acceptance.
- Purchaser Representation
Providing expert mariners to ensure quality marine survey and installation results at-sea; Providing expert on-site engineers for civil works; shore-end landings; commissioning & acceptance testing to verify work satisfies requirements. All experts are qualified to make decision recommendations to construction issues as they arise in the field and ensure decisions are properly implemented.
ASSET & CAPACITY SALES
Your Channel Partner – Positioned to Expand your Capabilities and Customer Base to Important Growing Markets
- Marketing Plans and Strategy Development: Leveraging our team’s experiences
- Service Offering Definition & SLAs: Wavelength, Ethernet, IP, Capacity – Capturing the critical elements
- Cloud and Data Center Strategy Enhancements: Expanding into today’s markets
- Sales and Related Engineering Services: Making sure the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed
- New Client Relationships: OTTs, Global Carriers, Financial Markets, Fortune 500 Clients: Leveraging our team’s relationships to create results for you
Customized Services for Specialized Needs
- Independent Engineer
For when Boards and Investors need a 3rd-party expert opinion regarding unique technical aspects of your undersea solution or expert support to the project implementation team
Customized seminars to help your new team members learn the commercial and technical basics as well as specialized areas such as cable station operations
- Expert Witness Services
Experienced expert witness insights for unique problems
- Desk Top Studies
Team of affiliate relationships to assess potential solutions for cable route engineering, shore-end requirements, permitting requirements, risk assessment (geophysical, environmental, other seabed users & marine activity)
- Specialty Engineering
Customized undersea product solutions to meet unique needs; Supporting specialized communication and monitoring systems; Supporting specific infrastructure investments such as engineering for cable landing stations
DRG is always pleased to share our breadth of experience with clients and help solve unique challenges.