A MESSAGE FROM SUBOPTIC:
The third round table in the SubOptic Spotlight series – presented by vessel owners, medics and security experts – will discuss the current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on marine operations. Register today to hear more about the priorities, solutions and needs the industry is facing in this time of global crisis.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Operational challenges for vessel owners in the submarine cable sector; permits, crew and logistics.
- General health of the marine supply chain both now and looking ahead.
- COVID-19 screening, protective equipment and risk mitigation strategies for offshore operations.
- For up and coming projects in regions requiring special security, how COVID-19 impacts those measures.
- With the expectation that restrictions will start to ease, what will “normal” look like for vessel operators and what changes could we expect or hope to see in the future?
- What changes have been made during the current restrictions that will continue, i.e. what has been improved during the restrictions?
The panel includes the following speakers:
If you missed the last roundtable, watch it here: