DRG, an advisory firm specializing in helping clients develop international telecom infrastructure with a special emphasis on undersea fiber optic networks, announces that its Managing Partner, Elaine Stafford, will moderate the ‘Seizing Opportunities of Change – Business in the Rapidly Evolving Regional Connectivity Industry’ panel at Subsea Connect Americas 2017. The event will be held December 5-6 at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort in Florida. Ms. Stafford will be available to meet with prospective and existing clients at the event.
Ms. Stafford has been leading the development, engineering, implementation and sales of undersea fiber-optic cable system projects worldwide since the early 1980s and brings a wealth of experience to the panel as discussion facilitator.
Seizing Opportunities of Change – Business in the Rapidly Evolving Regional Connectivity Industry
December 5th @ 9:30am
Latin American economic development and the expansion of content and cloud services are fuelling growth within the Americas’ submarine industry. The Americas region is currently seeing a submarine cable boom, with more new projects in planning than any other region globally. The panel will examine how the dynamics in the market are changing and where the experts see current growth opportunities.
- Companies previously considered OTTs are heavily investing in submarine cables in the Americas region.
- How is this impacting the traditional carrier cables?
- With many new north-south cables connecting Brazil to the USA, what are the plans and opportunities for the rest of South America?
- How will planned cables between Brazil and Europe/Africa impact traffic patterns?
- Where are the new connectivity hubs developing?
- Paul Scott, President, C&W Networks
- Stephen Scott, CEO, Deep Blue Cable
- Erick Contag, Executive Chairman, GlobeNet
- Larry Schwartz, CEO, Seaborn Networks
Combining strategic and technical insights, this two-day conference will address all stages of submarine cables, from financing and planning, to upgrading as well as voice and data trading. Subsea Connect Americas features over 40 industry-leading experts who will provide critical insights about new submarine projects, trends and innovative technologies impacting the world’s fastest growing regional submarine cable market.
To schedule a time to meet with Ms. Stafford at the event, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.