Happy New Year from all of us at the DRG team! We are excited to kick off 2018 by announcing that our Managing Partner, Elaine Stafford, will moderate the ‘Critical Influencers of Network Availability’ panel at PTC 2018. This premier telecommunications event for the Pacific Rim will be held January 21-24 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, Honolulu.
This year, Ms. Stafford has again been a member of the team planning PTC’s annual Submarine Cable Day on Sunday, January 21. The day will include several informative sessions (both presentations and panels) all related to the subsea cable industry. Among the diverse topics, the day will include a Global Undersea Market Update, a lunch panel on the Evolving Environmental Regulation of Submarine Cables and a workshop on trends in the international networks market hosted by TeleGeography.
Critical Influencers of Network Availability
January 21st @ 11:00 am
- Why undersea cables are so critical to today’s world
- Challenges and methods to deliver cables on time
- Ensuring continued availability of undersea networks
- Sibesh Bhattacharya, Senior Infrastructure Specialist-ICT, Asian Development Bank
- Debra Brask, VP Project and Program Management, TE SubCom
- Andy Palmer-Felgate, Submarine Cable Engineer, Facebook
- Keith Shaw, VP Business Development EMEA, Equinix
- Alasdair Wilkie, CTO, Deep Blue Cable
This year marks the 40th anniversary of PTC. The conference will provide over 7,000 members and industry professionals with a three-day platform to focus on planning, networking and discovering what the new year will bring.
To schedule a time to meet with Ms. Stafford at the event, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.