Annual European Submarine Communications Event Takes Place in London, February 20-21
DRG is proud to announce that its Managing Partner, Elaine Stafford, will moderate the ‘What will the next 5 years bring for subsea communications’ keynote panel at Submarine Networks Europe 2018, held February 20-21 at the Hilton Tower Bridge, London. Ms. Stafford will be available to meet with new and existing clients.
Ms. Stafford has been leading the development, engineering, implementation and sales of undersea fiber-optic cable system projects worldwide since the early 1980s and brings a wealth of experience to the panel as discussion facilitator.
What will the next 5 years bring for subsea communications?
February 21st @ 9:10 am
- Emerging markets: opportunities and challenges
- Who will be the next big players?
- The technologies changing the future of subsea networks
- Will it be more of the same in the next 5 years?
- Chris Wood, Chief Executive Officer, WIOCC
- Alasdair Wilkie, Chief Technology Officer, Deep Blue Cable
- Andrew Edison, VP Wholesale, Colt Technology Services
- Byron Clatterbuck, Chief Executive Officer, SEACOM Ltd.
Submarine Networks Europe will bring together key executives influencing the strategies and business models of the subsea cable sector. Over two days, more than 60 speakers will participate in engaging panel discussions and interactive roundtables to share ideas and form new partnerships.
To schedule a time to meet with Ms. Stafford at the event, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.